- (*) to .
- The endsingularity is near.
- No kidding… I’ve been wondering about this myself:
> where can I find the correct capitalization for the xmlrpcfilter setting ?
I believe all names are camelCase with a lowercase first letter. The XmlRpcFilter uses the config setting, “xmlRpcFilter.on”.
- Really, Sherlock? It looks like
xmlrpc_filterfrom where I’m sitting (CherryPy 2.2.1). How many different misleading combinations of capitalizations and underscore placements can you find in online “docs”? This is one of those really annoying things about this stuff… (And don’t tell me to RTFC, though that’s the only thing that resolved it for me…)
- Most excellent all things GWT resource
- Sorokin ported to Java
- What’s up with the snide attitudes? This is
not even worth commenting, so I won’t… But a propos: what is wrong with “want[ing] everything done through [the] IDE“? This desire could be due to “Laziness, Impatience and Hubris“. Computers are good at repetitive tasks and I hate wasting keystrokes…
- A propos of nothing (I think this is my motto), it’s so nice that
com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.MouseListener extends java.util.EventListener, having nothing to do with